TLC is looking for a part-time educational testing specialist and tutor to provide educational evaluations as part of a multi-disciplinary team. The Treatment and Learning Centers (TLC) is a private, non-profit organization founded in 1950 and located in Rockville, MD. Each year, TLC’s programs serve more than 2,000 individuals with a wide range of special needs. Our mission is to improve the lives and expand possibilities for these individuals by offering a family of services within one organization.
Educational Testing Specialist and Tutor Job Description:
- Conduct educational assessments for children and adults to include: Woodcock Johnson, WIAT, Gray Oral Reading Test and Nelson Denny
- Write education evaluations with a summary and recommendations
- Collaborate with psychologists to integrate information into comprehensive reports
- Provide one-on-one tutoring and organizational coaching
- Meet weekly with students on a one on one basis to provide interventions and remedial academic support
- Create tutoring goals and collaborate with parents on implementation of those goals